The White Bear
Telephone: 01959 573166
Fax: 01959 5451520
Jan to Feb - Closed all day
Monday and between
3.30pm and 5pm Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday.
Monday to Thursday
11am - 11pm
Friday to Saturday
11am - 11:30pm
Food serving times
Monday to Thursday
12pm-3pm & 6pm- 9pm
12 - 3pm 5pm -9pm
Join our prestigious Diners Club to receive a 10% discount food!
See our specials page for more information
Let us host your wedding.
Click here for more information
A beautiful 16th century country pub, full of character, nestling between two farms in the tiny hamlet of Fickleshole. Set in the heart of the North Downs countryside, we are located just five minutes from Biggin Hill Airport and seven miles from central Croydon.
The White Bear was once several little cottages and a small pub on the end of a terrace. It comes complete with not one but two resident ghosts. Today, our guests visit The White Bear for the great food, the friendly staff, good service and an excellent selection of wines.
There is never a bad time to drop by and pay us a visit, come in the winter and sit by a roaring log fire with a welcoming glass of mulled wine before enjoying an evening meal at a candlelit table. In the Summer, relax in the large garden with a jug of Pimms and simply enjoy the sunshine.
We look forward to seeing you.
Terms and conditions for 10% January discount
1. This is a promotion by The White Bear (the Promoter).
2. Present your 10% discount voucher when dining at The White Bear for lunch or dinner in January 2016 excluding New Year’s Day, Saturdays and Sundays to claim your discount. Vouchers must be presented at the beginning of the meal.
3. Maximum 4 diners per voucher.
4. There is no cash or other alternative to the offer stated.
5. The offer is open to all UK residents (aged 18 or over) excluding employees of Botley Hill Hospitality and their families, and employees of any other company associated with the promotion and their families.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or cancel this promotion at any stage.
7. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. It is a condition of this offer that these Terms and Conditions are accepted and presentation of the voucher at The White Bear shall constitute acceptance.
9. The promotion may not be claimed in conjunction with any other offers or promotions or with The White Bear Diner’s Card.
The White Bear voted "Brakspear Pub
of the Year 2009"
Tel: 01959 573166 Email: email@example.com